Monday, November 12, 2012

So In Love....





Running a restaurant, you get to know your customers.  They become friends and find their way into your heart.  Earl and Nellie Locklear come to the restaurant frequently.  I love them dearly.  They’re such a wonderful couple. 
Each year, on Veterans Day, Mr. Earl wears his uniform.  And each year, I have my camera ready.  This year they didn’t come to eat, but Mr. Earl was in uniform and came by so I could take his picture.  We were busy and the restaurant was full, so I was so afraid my shots were not going to be any good.  I took a couple of him alone.  Then I took this shot.  The minute I looked at it on camera the words “You look so in Love” popped right out of my mouth.  I felt myself tear up.  Yes, the romantic in me came out in full force.
I don’t know their story yet, but I will.  I’m sure they have had their share of troubles as all couples do, but look at the way they look at each other.  That’s what it’s all about.  That’s love.  They’ve been together for many years and still the love they feel for each other shows, outwardly shinning for all to see. 

4 comments: