Friday, November 9, 2012

Picture Perfect Sentimental

Picture Perfect Sentimental - linda0947's Blog - Blogster


This weeks theme  is sentimental.  When I saw it, this was the first image I thought of.  It's not one of my best, but it is one that is very precious to me.  The shot is from my brothers wedding.  My grandmonster, Tyler, wanted to dance with his Aunt Mitzi.  He ws the first to dance with the bride.  He was so proud to dance with her and it made her so happy when he asked to dance with her.  This is a moment I will always cherish.
My friends here know that Mitzi is no longer with us.  She died of cancer before their first anniversary.  Cherie is right....the best quality isn't always the best shot.

4 comments:

  1. Nice memories, Linda!
    I've already commented on Multiply! :)
    My sentimental shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very touching blog!

    http://amalievonbergen.blogspot.no/2012/11/picture-perfect-and-i-love-you-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The love still shines through. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why this photo will always be priceless.... <3

    ReplyDelete