Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The new and the old.

I feel like I'm a teenager again and walking into a new school.  It's a little scary and I miss my old friends already.  A few are here, but many are missing.

Moni mentioned, in a conversation today that we all made it from 360, so we'll make it here.  I hope so.  I do know that PP is here, so I want to be here too.

I've played around a bit today with blogger.  It's still very confusing, but Multiply was too in the beginning.  Somehow, I've got two blogs and I'm hooked to Google+.  Hopefully, I can figure out how to correct all that.

3 comments:

  1. I hope to have time to play around with it this weekend. So far it has not worked to well on my ipad and I am at work now so can not take the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, this link will tell you how to delete your Google+ account. I just had to do it myself!

    http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-20083952-285/how-to-delete-your-google-account/

    ReplyDelete