Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Morning....




Morning has arrived.  At the moment, all is quiet and serene.  Only the occasional sound of a car or the song of a bird is heard.  Outside is a soft grey.   A comfort in its own way.  I love this time.  The calm before the storm, as I mentally prepare myself for the chaos of the work day.

This should be my day off, but my assistant has jury duty.  I should be with Morticia at the Hill, but that’s life I guess, full of duty and responsibility.  Hopefully, I won’t be there long.

I’ve been going through blogs.  I went back to the first blog.  There are so many memories here.  Many people have come and gone.  Some of the comments bring sadness.  Words that were left by my Dad and Mitzi.  I know I can’t bring all that with me, but in a way, it feels like I’m losing them all over again.  Maybe this will be a chance to heal.  Something I really haven’t done, but that’s another blog for another day.

I have decided that all blogs will be written in Word, then copy and pasted wherever I land, which looks to be blogger.  I’m not really comfortable there, but I wasn’t at Multiply in the beginning.  I do know there are friends that I just do not want to lose touch with.  If that means two blogs, then so be it.  Hopefully, I can keep up.  I also have new friends that I want to continue to get to know, KK, Sioux…. (hope I spelled that right.)

Dani’s theme for Creative Challenge this week is “Hot.”  I haven’t participated in a very long time, but I have a few words floating around in my head.  Maybe, I can bring them out.  I can see the pictures in my head.  Now, if I can just convert them to words.

And, with the slam of a door, and the sound of my Grandmonster Matthew on his way to school, I guess I’ll begin the day.



Y’all take care and have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning have a greatd ay Linda;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Linda, nice to see you here.
    Please add / follow me on : http://sattva2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. good evening, I always write everything in word first
    can't wait to see your Creative Challenge post

    ReplyDelete