Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Creative Challenge 218 HOt


The fire burned hot in colors of red and gold.  Flowing like an elegant ballet. The movement slow and graceful.  Sometimes, entwined, sometimes standing alone.   Much like the memories buried deep within.   Its warmth left coldness, as each flame reflected thoughts of another time.  A voice that gave comfort, but was full of betrayal and deceit, a heart given only to be returned shattered.  A love lost in the illusion of something that never was.

6 comments:

  1. well now...that was uplifting...LOL

    poetically sad.....but very nice!

    http://ladycallie-n-me.blogspot.com/2012/08/creative-challenge-218-summer-night.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I guess it is sad. It was the first thing that popped in my mind. I think I'm better at photography than writing, but I love them both. And Thanks.

      Delete
  2. I have been in that same illusion!
    Well written!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a lot in common. Can't wait to meet you. And Thank you. Maybe with your help, I'll become a better writer.

      Delete