Friday, November 25, 2011

Picture Perfect~~~Movement Blur

 
 
Hello everyone!!!!  I don't get to play here much anymore, but this week I have a shot.  I took this for one of my school assignments.   The aperture on this shot was f 20.  I used a shutter speed of 1/10.   I didn't use a tripod for this shot.  It was hand held.
 
I hope all are well and had a great Thanksgiving.  I have a bunch of assignments to turn in the next few days, but I'll visit a many pages as I can.
 
Y'all take care.
 
 
Follow the link to PP
 

20 comments:

  1. a nice example of panning to accentuate the motion linda..and things still looking good for next week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap, I left out the panning part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS, I am supposed to be writting a 500 word paper on W. Eugene Smith. So far, I have 94 words....

    Have you seen this guys work? Very dramatic stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no im not but just peeped a little of his bio..seems quite the character and pretty well regarded for his WW2 material

    ReplyDelete
  5. His work in Japan is something too. He was a bit strange but he could tell a story with a photograph. I'm trying to decide which one to use for this paper. I'm leaning toward this one. He was beat up pretty bad while doing this essay. He was doing a story on birth defects from mercury poisoning.

    http://wwwedu.ge.ch/cptic/f3mitic/scenarios/0203/moret/www52/Scenar-module10_fichiers/image005.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats excellent...love how you managed to even get his mane flying up in the air...this screams speeeed...:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shot Linda. I always think the horses are blindfolded when I see those eye protectors. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I lOVE your subject matter! One of my favorite forms of transportation. :)

    ReplyDelete