Friday, December 3, 2010

Picture Perfect~~~Silhouette

 
This is one of the many pictures of Morticia that I took for a class.  I did a narrative and she was my subject.  I mentioned in one of the discussions that I loved silhouettes.  My Professor then suggested I add a silhouette of Morticia in my final project.  We had a lot of fun that day.  She's a great model.  LOL
 
I don't have a lot of time to play right now, and I really miss it.  I have an Algebra assignment waiting on me right now....I'm going to try to see some of the entries before I start.  Play a little before the stress begins LOL
 

28 comments:

  1. Great silhouette! (and I love the little elves in your background!) Well done.

    Picture Perfect ~~~Silhouette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely silhouette! Yes, she's a great model.

    Best of luck with your algebra, my son has been having some challenges with it. He's easily smart enough to figure it out, but sometimes it's difficult to see the big picture.

    Amy's Silhouette

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! love the pose and background! good luck with your algebra!
    FOTOFRIDAY~Silhouette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes she IS a great model!! What a wonderful capture you got of her! shhh, but she reminds me of Meryl Streep in this shot!! :)

    thanks for stopping by mine.. and I miss you too!! If you can ever get out to LA.. you have a place to stay and a built in tour guide there too. :)
    btw... how far are you from Paris Island?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I'm so late getting around to you Chica. Work, you know. lol
    I've loved this amazing shot since I'd first seen it. It's wonderful! And that Morticia is such a good sport. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shot!! I like it much!
    Thanks for your kind comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous! great silhouette, creatively executed. love the pose, too! beautifully done Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very creative shot. thanks for the visit linda.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great shot! So much feeling comes through.
    TY for stopping by and good luck with the Algebra :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great shot

    Thanks for your visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love this. it is awesome. Very well done indeed. Thanks so much for dropping by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a terrific photo..thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete