Monday, September 20, 2010

Mono Monday Plus...The Gathering 2

For the past week, I've been working on this one project.  My main goal here was to make a flame brush.  Once that was accomplished, I just began to play, try different things.  There are many layers here and I lost track of what I did where.  There are some places that I want to redo or take out, but couldn't find my way back to the layer to do it.  LOL  It's been fun, and I'll probably keep at this one, or just start over to see if I can make it better.  The design is crap, but making the brush was what was important.  I'll leave a link to the video I watched to learn how to do this.  Maybe, when I get enough nerve and time, I'll try to do a tutorial for the group.  It was a lot of fun and frustration, but I learned new things and that's what this is about.
 

 
 

14 comments:

  1. Amazing!!! You WILL write the tutorial...I wanna learn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is way cool and I want the tutorial as well. Pretty Please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very artsy Linda! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I haven't used a lot of brushes yet, but one day... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea and great result. Have never seen any butterflies like that in switzerland, must be something American.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well linda seems the natives have spoken about the tutorial ..lol..and this is a very artistic use of brushes...there are many ways to create them and some excellent ones out there to download...the eyes in this are pretty darn snazzy and I can only image what it will look like when you master the technique because this one freaking rocks

    Gators Entry

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just a peeper....but I'd like to read about how you did it too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi. I'm not a part of the group, just flipping thru checking out some of the work, this is amazing.

    ReplyDelete