Friday, August 27, 2010

8/28/2010

 
Photo By Baz
 
Mitzi Lynn Hudson
8/28/1965-12/11/2009
 
Today is Mitzi's birthday.  I would give anything if I could call her and tell her happy birthday.  Last year, when I called her on her birthday, she was very sick.  She tried to talk, but she just couldn't.  I miss her so much.
 
Baz did this photo for the family, when Mitzi passed away.  It was a very kind and heart felt act that was loved and appreciated by all of us.
 
There were so many of you that made her last days a bit better.  All the cards brought a little light into the darkness of the disease she was fighting.  I was there and saw the smiles and heard the happiness in her voice, as she talked about the cards.
 
Those of you who knew her, know what a special person she was.  She wasn't just my sister-in-law, she was one of the best friends I ever had.  She knew me better than most.
 
Happy Birthday Mitzi Lynn...I love you and I miss you so much.........
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. HUGE HUGS....I'm so sorry. It leave a hole that can't be filled to lose a best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rita and Cherie...Hugs to you both...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Mitzi Lynn Thinking of you;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy B'Day Miss Mitzi, and hugs to you Lindyloo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Mitzi!

    As long as you keep her in your heart she isn't so far away.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely tribute to Mitzi.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete