Friday, January 15, 2010

Picture Perfect~A Special Tribute to John O~~~Of the Sea

 
This weeks PP is a tribute to John O.  I only knew him through this group and from a few other friends pages.  But, the comments he left on my post and on the other pages, always left me smiling.
 
He was loved by so many and known for his kindness and good spirits.  He was fun.  So, this is my entry.  Taken at the aqurium in Myrtle Beach.  We had so much fun that day and I loved the way Morticia was reflected on the tank.  LOL
 
To John O's friends and family.....you are all in my thougthts and prayers.  Look for comfort in the memories of this wonderful man.
 
There are no rules this week so, I'm posting another picture from that day.  Little fishies of the sea....
 
 

38 comments:

  1. Both wonderful pictures. John O will be missed greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way the shark appears to have a human face in the top photo. The colors of the fish in the bottom photo are wonderful.

    A Special Tribute to JohnO: Of the Sea

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL you turned Morticia into a shark. I love your mind Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful pictures. Wonderful tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol omg... I had to stop at the first picture and figure out what was going on!!! What a strange occurrence... great capture! Love the second one... reminds me of a few dives I've been on.

    Click here for my entry

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear he loved aquariums so this is perfect.
    It is indeed interesting how her face is reflected right over that of the shark.
    http://crystalinne.multiply.com/journal/item/936/Picture_Perfect-of_the_sea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hei Linda

    Fun tribute to man who loved humour!

    My tribute to JOHN O is in ere.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent tribute Linda... he would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Linda ... these are wonderful images and such a heart-warming tribute! Done with class and style, as only you could. Just lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda ..lmao it looks like Morticas head is on the shark..and chic John would love this..specially the little fishes..they look tasty for a pengie...thanks so much for this and the memory for him

    Gators Tribute to
    John Oh, the Penguin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone for stopping by. I won't be able to get around to see the entries until tomorrow. I have an assignment due today...or what's left of today.

    Will try to catch up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL Yes she is. That's my cousin Morticia and everyone thinks we look alike.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovey Tribute Linda. It's always a shame to hear of someone passing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. fabulous tribute...what amazing pictures..thanks for sharing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing pics....aquarium shots are hard to get but you nailed it....lovely tribute to John!

    ReplyDelete