Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dear Aunt Shirley

Being the sweet little things we are, Morticia and I did as we were told yesterday.  We did not go looking for snakes. (Any other time you would see these varmits crawling across the roads).  Nor did we go play in the woods.  We did exactly what we said and chased the sunset.

 
Then we went to the river. (You didn't say anything about us going to the river) We wanted to play around with night shots.  Most of mine were crap but, Morticia got some great ones.  Would have helped if I had had the image stablization on...
 
Now, this one I thought was cool.  I'll be playing around with this one.
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is where the adventure begins....LMAO  Morticia and I were going to try to go around the bend to get some shots.  So, down the embankment we went.  And I do mean down.  Morticia's feet hit the mud, She slid down the embankment on her arse.  Being the loyal, supportive cousin that I am, I proceeded down, to make sure she was okay.  Once I had done that, I just had to have a shot of it.  Thing was I had my zoom lens attached and had to back off to get my shot.  I turned, a bit too quickly, and was soon on my arse in the mud with her.  It was hilarious.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.
We then decided to call it a night.  We jumped in the car (her car..lmao) and headed home.  We ended the evening, in the kithcen with India and Charles.  Laughing, talking and enjoying each others company.
 
Oh and India is now a big fan of William Wallace.  She can be heard yelling the words "FREEDOM"  (repeatedly)  Gotta love her.
 

9 comments:

  1. That sounds like the most delightful night I can think of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I am loving that sunset

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...first you see the lovely lady that Morticia is..clean, nails polished, delicately holding her lovely camera and then, the mud slide PMSL bigtime....Oh I hope she has photos of you covered in mud and will post them for sweet revenge :)

    Love the sunset picture. And the weird ghostly Tish...weird but clever...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO well what can I say about you two crazey chicks! lol Nice sunset though LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Never too old to get down and dirty! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shenanigans as usual with you two...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee heeeee!!! Now that second picture, I honestly thought there was an alligator on the bank sliding in!! I had to look twice to see ti's not, but it sure caught me that way!!!!
    Mud is splendid & good for your skin - and it's funny that you were in her car! (not)
    But the sunset is spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great story.

    Ya muddy ass pair. LOL

    ReplyDelete