Friday, May 15, 2009

Picture Perfect~~~Busy

 
1 a: engaged in action : occupied b: being in use <found the telephone busy>2: full of activity : bustling <a busy seaport>3: foolishly or intrusively active : meddling4: full of distracting detail <a busy design
 
The above Merriam Websters definition of busy.  Yep, that defines my time spent since I got home from work.  My time has  been "occupied" yakking on the phone with my crazy cousin, Morticia.  The two of us were "bustling" with plans of our next adventure.  Never would you find us "meddling" into the affairs of our family members.....we've discussed this at length...LOL 
 
We came to the conclusion that as long as we have each other...we'll be just fine.  After all, the way we see it, we're the "normal ones" in the family.
 
Right now, I need to get busy washing uniforms and getting to sleep.
 
 
Catch up with everyone tomorrow.  Night....

34 comments:

  1. lol @ we've discussed this at length. Busy busy busy !!! I would be busy for daysssss trying to prove I'M the normal one lmao! Very cool shot!

    Click here for my entry

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL That's exactly where I'm heading Jack. Bike week around here so ..... busy, busy at work. Another 12 hour day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that stove in the background, and you do look busy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO, we've been trying for years....we're such innocent little ole things...why I just can't imagine why they would think we were stange. We actually like the word "Unique"....

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's not me Rita....that's my cousin Morticia. LOL And you would love her house. It's full of things like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Linda, you and Morticia are something else! Great pic of her.
    I haven't posted yet...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok, so I'm confused. No not about the busy thing, isn't that the norm? Heh, I mean for the unique ones? Is that you or Morticia? *scratches head* BTW, I've had an epiphany.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's wonderful that you have such a great relationship with your cousin. I love the old stove in the background.

    http://karen21445.multiply.com/journal/item/346/Picture_Perfect_-_BUSY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great busy! =D And great shot, of course...:-)

    Here's my BUSY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very busy work, making sure that one knows who the normal ones are....LOL I have the exact same discussion from time to time altought nobody seems to agree that I am "the normal one" in any situation..LOL

    Great shot.

    http://vickiecollins.multiply.com/journal/item/733/picture_perfect_for_May_15th_Busy

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL That is funny. Meddling family business. Yes I try to avoid that too!

    Empress C's PP!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are such a HOOT!! I can't wait to see you again!! Great shot of you, too!

    Glad you stopped by my gettin busy critters!
    http://serenole.multiply.com/journal/item/133/Picture_Perfect_Busy_

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pssttt Jax, not me....LOL That's Morticia.

    Can't wait to see you either.

    ReplyDelete
  14. that's a great picture of you... u do look' busy', nothing wrong yakking on the phone- great stress releaser....thanks for your comment
    http://chrisakasweets.multiply.com/journal/item/869/PICTURE_PERFECT.....BUSY

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's not me Joel...That's my cousin Morticia...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Chris but it isn't me. I took this of my cousin Morticia.

    ReplyDelete