Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mono Monday Plus #45 (MM #59)

Yes, it's that time again..LOL  I've been playing already this week.  Love Photoshop Elements.  The following is my original pic.  And I'm using it for both MM and MM Plus.

 
 

First thing I did was use a midnight blue filter....I love this filter.  I like the way it just kinda fades the  background.

 

 

Then I desaturated....Loved this.

 

 

Then I layered it with a moon shot...LOL  Brought the color back for this one.  Just a tad.

 

And once again...black and white.

 

 

 

And there ya have it.  LOL  As the Gator is very good at picking music to go along with pics, maybe we can entice him into finding one for my shot.  LOL 

 

For more on MM and to play along click click.....

 

 

26 comments:

  1. what a lovely pair of ladies and you really set about bringing that out and the one with just a hint of color works very well and will be my pick for this week...hmmm let me think for a moment and see what we can find music wise for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda these are all so cool. I really like the moon shots best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Thank you Rita and Gator..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm maybe moonlight becomes you by old blue eyes..or possibly moonlight feels right by starbuck

    ReplyDelete
  5. and Moonlight Serenade by glenn miller is always a classic tune for this sort of shot

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Gonna add a playlist and add them all as we go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol i have scraped shots for mm cause i couldnt find the right music to pair with it

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh man I just love Franks voice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morticia has been popping in and out of here. To my advantage, she can't type worth a crap...LOL But, she's gonna love that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lmao and i love love the moonlight serenade as well...i really hung up on oldies...but the starbuck tune is a classic from the 70s thats hard to forget as well

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember the Starbucks tune...LOL And love Moonlight Serenade.

    ReplyDelete
  12. and off course from a classical end moonlight sonata by Beethoven

    ReplyDelete
  13. lOVE IT lINDA THATS VERY COOL WORK

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know Baz, you know both of us personally....LOL What song would you choose?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looki, you gals got a moon hat! Real cool photos Linda, my fav is #3 I think.
    Good job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  16. sooo sweet!!! and i love the blue filter effect!... i have to learn to do that...
    http://shairationgco.multiply.com/journal/item/200/Mono_Monday_Plus_45

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow that was a lot of work. Lovely job, it came out beautiful.

    Empress C's Mono Plus

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow can't pick a fav like them all....each one with totally diff personality ...excellent works!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice conversions,all of them.Moonlight Becomes You,is a good tune for this.Thanks for stopping by.
    http://sue980.multiply.com/journal/item/133/Mono_Monday

    ReplyDelete