Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mono Moday Plus #34 (MM #48)

One of the things I do to relax is play around with pictures.  Okay, so nothing new there.  My Dr.  seems to be of a different opionion.  She says this, she also including reading, stimulates the brain.  Who knew.  Anyway my MM for this week.  Just some pics I played with.  A little crop.  A layer and....Alyssa in the flame.  All I have for now.  I'm beat.  LONG day and tomorrow will be no different.   The picture of Alyssa had already been cropped and I had changed it to Sepia.  Changed to B&W after I put her in the flame.

Hope to get  to everyones page tomorrow IF I don't get stranded at work....ITS SNOWING  again.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. Oh, oh, oh! I think this is the best one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new background, btw, all summery and cheerful

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very cool....I love it...Magnificent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...not my favorite.
    If you hadn't told me, I sure wouldn't have known what it was LC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those flowers though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one! This works! One day I will be able to do smart stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice creative move and can be used as a suggestive theme or metaphorically ...nice layers job linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. How creative, I love it! Beautiful job. And who knew we were doing our brains some good while having fun?! Yay!
    http://dannidoodles74.multiply.com/journal/item/311/Mono_Monday_48

    ReplyDelete
  9. O how beautiful! Very great idea! Good then all of the time I spend monkeying with photos is good! ROFL I will take any excuse!

    Empress C's Mono Plus

    ReplyDelete