Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mono Monday Plus #33 (MM #47)

While I was in Ga. I got to finally meet Jacquie.  AKA  Serinole.  She's really cool and if any of you are ever down South Ga way, you should look her up.  I've enjoyed reading her post for a long time now.  Well, right now she's trying to type from a wii.  LOL  Lightning got her computer but, back to what I was saying, she writes such interesting blogs about her life on Lake Seminole and her father.  She's a great photographer and I've learned so much from her.  So, my MM this week is Serinole.  A crop, color change, little softning on the focus around the edges.  Blurs out the background.    Oh yeah, she caught the bouquet at my brothers wedding...LMAO.

My original and the edited pic.

 

 

Click here for more MM

18 comments:

  1. She looks like a wonderful person to me and should I ever get back that way we shall have to see if we can meet. Great Job Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent picture - both before and after! I remembered she caught the bouquet!! Good luck Jacquie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like a very nice lady, I love her hat. Nicely done.
    Thanks for the visit and comment to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome shot of Jacquie!! You are right she is one of a kind and a total great person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh linda this is a great shot of Jax ..and yes folks any that dont know her needs too..she is a hoot and this shot she will love I certainly do..and if you push Mortica overboard im not sure either of us would want to be around shooting ..lol she shoots back i understand

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry Gary, I'll hide her purse...LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shot of Jacquie...you edit so well.
    I'm thinking you have a future in B&W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the soft effect of the B&W conversion.Thanks for stopping by.
    http://sue980.multiply.com/journal/item/112/Mono_Monday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Job on Jackie's photo..... Wow.. So glad you had a nice time.
    Here is mine http://frannier.multiply.com/journal/item/704/Mono_Monday_and_Plus

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very good!!!! And yes, you picked an interesting subject!!! She is such a great person!
    So glad you got to meet her! What a great time you two must have had!!!

    ReplyDelete