Monday, April 21, 2008

Dear Aunt Shirley

I hear there's some question about my capabilities of getting the coleslaw to the gathering.  You do realize that I'm almost 50 years old. LOL  I have worked in food service for several years now.  And while I won't be making the coleslaw myself, I do supervise the young lady that does.  Just so you feel better, I'll be picking it up that morning and going straight to Society Hill with it.

Now, remember the comment you made about me not growing up until you and Aunt Flora were gone.  Well, that's probably true.  I mean you all did spoil me.  Not with material things but, with a whole lot of love.  So, it's your own fault.  LOL

On a serious note:

I'm am so very thankful for you and Aunt Flora.  Not all have Aunt's like I do.  You both mean the world to me.  I love you both so  much.  I know I'm not the niece you want me to be but, I like to think that I'm a mixture of the both of you. 

I know you want me to have a stable home life, which includes a husband and that I wouldn't have to work so much but, I really am happy with my life.  I can be myself.  While my children will always come first, I finally have time for myself.  Time to do things I've always wanted to do.

You and Aunt Flora are blessings in my life.  Always know that.

 

Your favorite niece....

Linda Carol

15 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww Linda Carol...here's you and Aunt Shirley some good ole hugs....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Shirley looks pretty spry, but I'm betting you can still run faster scairt than she can mad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Lindyloo. I always knew you were special and this proved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Aunt Shirley,

    I don't blame you for the misgivings over the coleslaw. Remember what happened at the wedding. Just make sure there are no spiders about at the gathering to take a bite out of Lindyloo's boob.

    I'll hold her and let you kick her up the ass.

    Hope you are well.
    Vamp x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO......LMAO...now that i am finished laughing....make sure you get the coleslaw...LMAO...LMAO...sorry couldn't resist...great pic by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a foot? isn't that a 12 inch penis?

    *picks Aunt Shirley up from the floor.... sorry babes, you know I can't help my potty mouth...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ach, even if you were nearly 70, you're still a kid to the beloved aunties. LOL
    Sweet photo Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want some coleslaw! Great photo and loving family! Lovely post LindaH ... Now i'm off to set my alarm ... LOL Night!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Linda...Don't forget the coleslaw...hahahahahahaha....I am still laughing about that...too funny...no matter how old we get, we never "grow up" in their eyes..If i am making Kool-aid and my mom is there she still feels the need to instruct me on how to do it...It's Kool-aid for crying out loud...

    ReplyDelete