Saturday, February 2, 2008

A true story of Love.....

 

 

Once upon a time, in the Hills of Society, there lived a fair maiden.  She spent her days, happily, racing with the wind, in her 66 mustang.  Blasting her horn to the tune of Dixie.

One fine day, she happened to run into a young gent.  Their eyes met, smiles were exchanged and hearts went thumpty thump.

Our fair maiden rushed to her Grandmother with the question, "Who is he Grandma"?  Her Grandmother told the young maid who he was and that he was promised to another.  The young maid sighed and said, "But Grandma, I gave him my prettiest and bestest smile".

A wee bit of time has passed, our young gent is back on the market.  He has never forgotten the young maiden and before long, the two enter into wedded bliss.

Who, you may  ask, was the young couple and where did they meet?  Why, it was Morticia and Gomez and they met at Uncle Henry's funeral.  Morticia has a thing for funeral homes, I do believe. LMAO

For those of you that don't know of my Cousin Morticia....Just click here LMAO

 

11 comments:

  1. True love strikes again.I wish your cousin Morticia and Gomez much luck and love.It's always nice to hear a story with a happy ending Linda.Thank you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This happened many years ago Bruce. They've been married over 20 years now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...oh well... it's still a good story and they're still together.:o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I'm there remind me not to go to any funerals with Morticia.....

    I should make her a plaque for her hallway so she sees it everday.. Funerals are not an excuse to set up a dating agency.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your family. I really do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol..such a Romantic meeting and story..lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heh, heh sounds typical of Morticia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. To cute, but a funeral home? I don't think I have heard of anyone meeting there and getting married! Great love story and congrats MORTICIA .. you are a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Life & Death...... and the surprises between them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why was Gomez at Uncle Henry's funeral?

    ReplyDelete