- The act or process of gathering a crop.
- The crop that ripens or is gathered in a season.
- The amount or measure of the crop gathered in a season.
- The time or season of such gathering.
- The result or consequence of an activity.
A few hours of my day were spent harvesting memories. While this may not be what was meant. The picture holds a lot of meaning for me. Above, my daughter Brandy, laughing. Enjoying Thanksgiving day. She cooked up a pretty good meal. Some of you know why this picture means so much to me.