Sunday, October 21, 2007

Once again

Fractured-Holding It Together
Griffen Dublanche
...I have lost another card. I lost one last week too but, this one had pictures on it that I took at the lake yesterday. I didn't really get anything but, I wanted to save them on my computer. Not to mention the fact that I'm leaving for Ga. Fri. and I need these cards.
Latley, my mind is so scattered. Half the time I don't even know what I'm doing. I wake up wondering what day it is and which job I'm working today.
Even my dreams are strange. I dreamed of two headed Llamas one night. And then bears and owls. Who know's. Last night it was lakes and snakes. And, I can never find my camera in my dream.
There was one bright spot. Yesterday, I accidentlly came across this song. I love it. I haven't seen this movie but, I think I'm going to try to find it.
And, spell check is not working so, who cares if the words are mis-spelled. Not me, not today.

Alana Grace lyrics,
Black Roses Red lyrics
Can I ask you a question please
Promise you won't laugh at me
Honestly I'm standing here Afraid I'll be betrayed.
As twisted as it seems, I only fear love when it's in my dreams
So let the morning light come in and let the darkness fade away
Chorus: Can you turn my black roses red? Can you turn my black roses red?
Drowning in my loneliness How long must I hold my breath
So much emptiness inside I could fill the deepest sea
I reach to the sky as the moon looks on One last year has come and gone
It's time to let your love rain down on me
Can you turn my black roses red? (x3)
Cuz I'm feelin like I'll blame it on love (x6)
Can you turn my black roses red? (x3)
Cuz I'm feelin like I'll blame in on love I'm feeling like I'll blame it on love (until fades)

No comments:

Post a Comment