Sunday, September 23, 2007

There are.....

Day Dreams
Robert Duncan
..so many things that I need to be doing. All I want to do is sit here, looking out my window and day dream. So many places I want to go and things I want to do.
The cruise for my friends and I (SGOTM) has been planned and reservations made. A 7 day cruise to Jamaica when Jean gets home. Unfortunately, I won't be with them. With all that's going on in my life right now, there's just no way I can do this.
I really hate this. I was looking forward to this time with my friends and to 7 days of being at sea. I had so many daydreams about me and my camera. Not to mention, just standing on the deck watching and listening to the sea.
Lately, just trying to remember what day of the week it is, is a challenge. With all that's going on with work and such, my mind stays in a fog.
Maybe one day, I'll find the courage to write my daydreams as stories...
Guess I better pull my self away from the window and go start the washer.
Y'all take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment