Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Five weird or strange things about me....


A Table for One
Jack Vettriano

 

 

You must post a blog entitled "5 Weird Habits or Strange Things About Me".   Post the names of 5 people that you are going to tag.   List their names below along with your "bizarre 5".   They in turn must create their blog with their info and the names of the people they tag, as well as posting it here in the comment section of your blog!


Well, I have been tagged by my dear friend Tim.  Thanks soooooooo much.  Now see this is hard seeing as how I'm a perfectly normal Southern Girl. (Okay Ya'll can stop laughing now).

 

1.  I love to play in the rain.  I just love the rain period. Guess it's something left over from my childhood. Who knows.

 

2.  I love to climb fences, which I no longer do!

 

3.  I eat peanut butter on peaches.  I know, yuk, ewwww, blahhh, it's good, try it.

 

4.  I would rather buy books than shoes.  Sorry MA, know I let ya down here.  This doesn't mean I don't love shoes. I do.   But,

     given a choice of one or the other, I'm going for the books.

 

5.  Now this one really is weird.  I believe that a place or a land can call to you.  Must be my Celtic roots.

 

Okay, there's 5.  I'm not going to tag anyone because a lot of you have requested not to be tagged.  But if ya want to give it a shot-go for it.

 

9 comments:

  1. That's cool LC...peanut butter on peaches is yuk!
    I eat potato chip sandwiches *white bread only, and it must be fresh!

    I have lots more books than shoes...

    And YES a land can call to you....a state here has always called to me...for years...

    And I absolutely love a good thunderstorm, and Gene Kelly has got nothing on me, "Singing in The Rain"....lol...

    I've crossed so many fences and boundaries in my life, that I prefer to stay on the "right" side of one for awhile....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. And I'm really anal about spelling....Weird....E before I please...lol..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I get the peanut butter thing and I definitely have more books than shoes (although my collection of sandals is growing.....lol) Now, y'all should live on the west coast of Britain.....you'd soon become disenchanted with rain! However I'm with you all the way vis-a-vis being "called" by a place or land (for me it's the west of Crete!!)
    Like the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this Vettraino...

    Weird things? WHAT weird things? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. About the only one I think is weird is the Peaches and peanut butter thing.....I like peanut butter and I like peaches but....LOL....I'm not sure I would put those two together.Awesome answers Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how I missed this the first time around but better late than never I suppose.
    - I like the rain as long as I'm indoors, otherwise, it makes my hair frizzy.
    - I don't remember the last time I climbed a fence. I do remember learning how to flip over a chain link fence when I was kid though .. that was fun.
    - Next year when peaches are in season, I'm going to try this. I eat peanut butter and dill pickles on toast .. mmmmm.
    - I buy second hand books and new shoes .. that way, I can afford both. We have a huge second hand book store in town and I've never once not been able to find what I'm looking for.
    - I know exactly what you're talking about. NYC has been calling to me my entire left and from the minute I stepped off the ferry on to Manhattan, I knew I was where I belonged.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll have to try the peanut butter on toast with pickles. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. i believe in number 5 too .... but sorry ... i'd rather buy shoes than books lol .... have a good day hon xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete